The fine print
1. GUESTS MUST ARRIVE AT LEAST 15 MIN PRIOR TO THEIR BOOKED TREATMENT
2. 48-hour notice period is required for cancellations & rescheduling. Bookings are essential & subject to availability .
3. 50% non-refundable deposit will be required with booking packages, couple packages/ group bookings .
4. If a treatment is not cancelled 48-hour prior, the full treatment fee will apply, and we reserve the right to charge your credit card/ redeem voucher accordingly .
5. Group Bookings: We require a 7-day prior cancellation notice
Parties, packages & multiple services
Would you like to have the Spa to yourself? Would you like catering services? Would you like to upgrade or add additional services to your package? We are happy to oblige. Please inquire with our management.
For parties of two or more, please be advised that you will need to cancel 72 hours in advance to avoid charges.
We offer the ultimate pampering party packages for girls (9-13 years old). We ask that only children receiving spa treatments enter the spa area. We do not have an associate watching the spa waiting area, so for their own safety, unattended children are not allowed. This is at the discretion of Danika Spa and ONLY available weekdays.
At Danika Spa our tranquil and relaxation atmosphere is of upmost importance to us. At all times respect your therapist’s profession and no inappropriate behavior will be tolerated, therapists reserve the right to stop treatment should this occur
1. Please respect other spa guests’ and their right to privacy and serenity.
2. Kindly bring your swimsuit to enjoy the pool area and to wear underneath the robe provided by the Spa.
3. Slippers & towels will be provided for your stay at the Spa.
4. Cellular phones, tablets and similar devices should be turned off or be put too silent on arrival and during treatments.
5. No recording or taking of photos will be allowed during any treatment procedure.
6. Danika Spa will not be held responsible for any theft, damage or misfortune that may occur during your visit
7. Please alert us to any medical condition that could hinder your treatment such as high blood pressure, Epilepsy any heart conditions and Diabetes.
8. NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES are permitted when visiting Danika Spa.
9. Gratuities’ are at your own discretion. Please report and hand in all forms at reception accordingly.
10.Please note that the Spa has a designated smoking area.
Spoil someone special to our Voucher Menu . Treatments, Skincare products and Make- up vouchers can be booked at email@example.com or when visiting the spa.
Valid for 6 months from purchased date, non-refundable.
Enjoy a hospitality CAPPUCCINO spending R200 more. We have FREE WiFi & Pool Facility
Massage aftercare advice
It is quite normal to experience stiffness and soreness after a massage treatment. Be sure to drink lots of water to flush all the metabolic waste from the tissues and enjoy your time in a relaxing environment afterwards.
Facial aftercare advice
We strongly advise to follow your therapists home care regime to ensure best results. No make up to be applied after any facial & avoid any other facial treatments at least two days after. A SPF must be applied at all times, enquire your therapist about our top of the range products.
Please consult with your therapist if you have any of the following:
- On any medication
- High blood pressure Any heart condition
- Recent surgery
- Muscle or joints injurie
- Eczema / Psoriasis
- Any product allergy